Tuesday 29 May 2012

Melbourne trip~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ !!

Home safe and sound!


Really Long post.
So since last tuesday i've been down in melbourne for AGIdeas, a  international design conference forum. It was so inspiring and i've been totally renewed for my love of the arts industry! I went with my lovely friend jess who is in love with  melbourne. It was so cold on the second last day it was the coldest may day they've had in a long time i've heard, lucky us for being on the river for the conference and feeling the icy wind. It was also my first time catching a plane which was very surreal, makes me want to travel more hopefully to japan one day!

Photo galore time! (click them to go through in bigger versions)
(^O^☆♪ 








Down in melbourne I came across so many lovely typography pleasing signs.
(☆^O^☆)



Some photos of the conference, so many inspiring designers there.




Outfit I wore to fitzroy shopping ft my new loli chess story sailor hat.










We ate at lord of the fries two nights, as it was so amazing. it's a vegan sort of place that makes hot dogs and chicken nuggets (soy ones( ´∀`)!) and fries of cause with super yummy sauces.




We did so much shopping and walked the most I have in my life hehe, but so worth it.  Currently in the middle of the end of semester assignments so once they are done i'll post a huge post of all my new things from the past months like i've been promising. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...