Friday 6 April 2012

Easter day trip.


Today I went on a little day trip with my parents, it's kinda our tradition for easter friday. Today we went for a little hike up a mountain to a beautiful lookout and it was so beautiful i was puffed so excited to be seeing so many mountains and lines and lines of pine trees. (⌒▽⌒)☆ Inspired me to draw some pine trees later I do think. We also went for a lovely drive and went to the beach! It was a little cold but i still went in for a swim. I had fun sitting in the little rock pools as the water was nice and warm. On the way home i fell asleep for the 2 and half hour drive. n__n lovely day. Oh also saw a HUGE castel that's a cafe must go back and have a cup of tea.

PHOTO TIME, image heavy.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...